Two weeks of AIP today! I started out my morning with chi gong, 50 mg of caffeine, and some spaghetti squash!
An update on how I feel right now:
- currently (at this second) my stomach is functioning much better than it was a few days ago, and much better than before.
- I am able to work again (I can focus on my work with 50mg caffeine.)
- I am less depressed, more excited about the future.
- I am worried that I may not be able to keep this diet up outside of the house… sometimes I fret about prep time…
- But it feels like something I can handle. Something that needs to be made a priority
- I’m off the sleeping pills.
There has always been a lurking feeling that I am “oh so very tired” on the inside, even when I feel stimulated. I always called it my “energy drain.” It severely affects/affected everything I do, the way I live my life. I don’t live my life with an “abundance” mentality in terms of energy, I am always “conserving” energy as if it were finite.
The goal of this project is to make energy feel free and infinite, so that I can use this energy to build beautiful things and make the world a better place.
I literally can’t make the world a better place being tired and sick all the time.
I feel that a corner has been turned, as slow going as this is.
I still get a bit sleepy in the afternoons/evenings… but I do have faith. This can get better.
And thats why I’m doing chigong.